
These are my fabulous friends that hosted the baby shower I had a few weeks ago. I love these girls so much. I have the best friends in the world!! I was overwhelmed with their love and the work they put into doing this for me! Everything was perfect and turned out great! I love ya'll!!!

FAMILY....that word holds so much. Family is love. Family is caring. Family is there for you. Family is friendship. Family is everything! And my family is everything to me!
And FINALLY what you've all been waiting for......a preggo picture of me. :) I have gotten several more lately, but have not had them on file and i dont' have a scanner to get them on the computer....so maybe later I'll post more.

I got so many wonderful and adorble and useful things! I loved it all and can't wait to see Ellis Ann in all those cute clothes, etc. I would post some pictures of the gifts but it's hard to choose which ones to post.



5 comments:
YAY!
I'm most impressed you were able to choose and post only 3 pics from those bajillion-fafillion Carol took on my camera :)
come onnnnn sweet Ellis Ann!!
Kathleen, you look great!!! I hope you are feeling as good as you look. Try to relax these last few weeks. She will be here before you know it. I know you are anxious!! PLEASE let me know if you need any advice or have any questions :) Can't wait to see pictures of Ellis Ann!
YOu are stinkin ADORABLE!!!! Seriously you DO NOT look like you're about to give birth! I can't wait to see more pics. I still have your gift that I haven't sent yet, Next week... I need your new address though! Send it to my email, kierajoy@aol.com
I love you so much and can't wait to see that beautiful Ellis Ann!!!
I'm so sorry I missed it. Johnny said to tell you that you look like you swallowed that basketball you used to play with so well! ha! I have a gift for Ellis. Maybe I can take it by your mom's b/c I really don't know where you live. It won't be long now. I know you're getting excited!
hey! this is kiera's friend, amy. congrats! kiera told me you had your little girl! and wow, looked adorable preggers :) little girls are awesome;)
Post a Comment